When combating small ingrown hairs and red lumps, it is important to regularly scrub the skin.
AVOYD has therefore developed AVOYD RUB ’n SCRUB with dual effect. RUB ’n SCRUB is not only a so-called “mechanical” scrub but also an enzymatic scrub. Apart from fine scrub beads, RUB ’n SCRUB also contains a natural enzyme which loosens and lifts dead skin cells. Thanks to this combination, your skin becomes wonderfully smooth and looks younger and fresher.
“The finely milled apricot kernels and the natural enzyme make AVOYD RUB ’n SCRUB perfect in combination with hair removal”
What makes AVOYD RUB ‘n SCRUB so different?
- It contains the natural enzymatic peeling ingredient Bacillus Ferment.
- The enzyme loosens and lifts the dead skin cells, and the scrub beads gently remove the dead skin cells.
- Because of the finely milled apricot kernels in combination with the enzyme, AVOYD RUB ’n SCRUB is milder for the skin than conventional scrubs and therefore more suitable to use in combination with hair removal.
- Restores the balance of the skin's sebum production.
- Antibacterial and antifungal effect.
- Ensures firm and elastic skin.
- Can be used in combination with all AVOYD products.
- Available in a 125 ml tube.
Instructions for use: Massage the face and body scrub onto damp skin in circular motions. Do not apply in and around the eyes. Leave to work for a few minutes in order to let the enzyme do its work. Rinse with warm water. Use two to three times per week.
TIP: Apply AVOYD RUB ’n SCRUB on damp skin in circular motions and do not press too hard to obtain the best results without damaging the skin.
AVOYD RUB ’n SCRUB is available in a handy 125 ml tube for £19.95